As 2009 has begun I just can't believe it's already another new year. 2008 was filled with many events for us. January through the spring Emily suffered many ear infections and colds, as I suffered with a lot of stomach problems. On Mother's day we had the tornado hit, and my moma and daddy came over to help. While here my daddy cut his leg pretty bad with the chain saw. In that same week, I went to the ER to find out I needed my gallbladder out. They did surgery on my birthday, May 23rd. One week after that we went on family vacation and had an adventure with raccoons in the cabin and HUGE spiders everywhere. Things were pretty slow for us the rest of the summer, then I started getting sick again and have had a NUMBER of tests to try to figure out what's wrong. I spent the first part of December in the hospital with heart problems. I go tomorrow to have a tilt table test to see exactly what's been causing my low blood pressure and fast heartbeat. That's everything in a nutshell pretty much. All in all I can't say how grateful I am for the strength and peace God has given me during this time. We worship a true and living God that's for sure. I am also grateful for Glenn who's had to deal with all of this, which hasn't been much fun for him I know. Also, for my family whose been such a huge support over 8 hours away.
I do pray God's blessing and protection on 2009. No matter what happens God is in control and for that I have hope in all things. Hope you have a great week!!! 




No comments:
Post a Comment