It seems like it's never going to end, but I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel (or at least this tunnel). Emily is hopefully getting over her cold/virus thing. I say virus because she broke out in this bad rash last night and this morning. Sometimes when kids have a bad viral infection it ends with a horrible rash (like Roseola). I hope that's all it is. If it's not cleared up in a day I'm going to have it checked out. My cold is still hanging around...but better. I couldn't take the antibiotic, but am doing "home remedies" to clear it all up. Eating HOT mexican yesterday helped a bunch (but wasn't good on my acid reflux). If any one has any ideas on how to dry your sinuses up without taking a decongestant I'm open for suggestions. Glenn's cold is getting better too. He usually gets well the fastest. I guess he has no choice b/c somebody has to go to work for us all :)
I hope you all had a great weekend and will have a great week. We've had some COLD weather today, which i do not like, but can't control. I'm hoping it will be warmer tomorrow so we can get outside before the real freeze towards the end of the week. Have fun and stay warm :)
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



1 comment:
Yea, i wouldn't worry too much about the rash, especially if she has run a fever recently. Usually by the time the rash shows up, the problem is gone and the rash is the end of it.
Post a Comment