Thursday, January 8, 2009

My little Ballerina

Emily got some dress up clothes for Christmas and she put on her ballerina stuff this afternoon. We "danced" a little to some classical music. I know we looked silly, but you should have seen the smile on her face it was adorable. She amazes me at how smart she is. She got some new puzzles and flash cards for Christmas and I was doing them with her yesterday and she blew me away. The flash cards are of different animals, from zoo to the barnyard. I had 6 different cards laid out and I asked her to find the ones which had feathers...and she did, the chicken and the toucan. I then asked her to find the ones who live in water...and she did, the dolphin and penquin. Today when she was doing a transportation puzzle I asked her to show me which vehicles fly in the air, and she pointed to the helicopter and airplane. You may think this is silly, but I never really realized how much she knows and has learned already. I'm going to get some curriculum stuff and start doing some "lessons" with her. I may be too late on starting a "structured" thing, but starting it now is better than not doing anything at all.
Well I started my new heart medicine last night and I don't really know what to think. I was taking Paxil, so I took the Cartia instead. Well I have a horrible cold on top of all this other and the only thing I can take for it is Robutussin (which makes me feel weird altogether). I woke up this morning and think I got up too fast, but I had a mild panic attack. I have also been real drugged feeling today. I don't know if it's the new medicine or coming off the Paxil. I haven't called the Dr. to ask if I'm suppose to stop taking it, but I just did. Anyway. If any of you know anything about heart conditions like this and medicines like these please give me some advice.
Hope you have a great Thursday.

No comments: