Well Glenn and I ran over to the Krystal's to get on their Wi-fi...since my parents is too slow. I thought I'd put up a few pictures so you can see what we've been up to while in MS. We've been traveling alot, we got back from Glenn's parents yesterday and are going to my mamaw and papaw's again in Newton before we leave. This picture below is of my daddy with Emily going for a walk up the pasture. They snook off and walked all the way down to the big barn without telling us. It was cute watching them come up the pasture. We are going on an old timie horse wagon later this afternoon. A man in daddy's church has a covered wagon like in Little House on the Prairie and we've set it up to go take Emily to ride this afternoon. I'm sure she'll love it. Anyway, I hope you've all had a great Christmas and will enjoy these few pictures.
My daddy's Moma in the nursing home.



No comments:
Post a Comment