Friday, January 9, 2009

Gotta Love it

Well since picking up Emily's cold, I now have bronchitis. Since I was unable to start taking my Claritin-D it went straight to my chest...and what do you know...bronchitis. Thankfully my Dr. called me in an antibiotic and asthma medicine to help. Emily is feeling much better. She's stopped running fever so I guess her ears are getting better on her antibiotic. I did however have a dentist appt. this morning and DID NOT want to have to reschedule it, so Emily and I bundled up and headed down the road this morning and pretended to be well while there :) I did tell everyone to not breathe near us, but I did not cough while I was because I'm sure I would've scared some body.


After that we headed to Wal-mart, while I waited on my medicine at the Walgreens. We've not really been out all week so it was kind of refreshing getting out, even though I felt terrible. The rest of the day was spent napping and playing...what a life huh :) I'm waiting on Glenn to get home as he had to work REALLY late today. He has to go back tomorrow too, so pray he'll get it done fast so we can see him this weekend. Poor Emily was crying for him tonight :(
I hope you all have a great weekend. Maybe we can get outside tomorrow if the rain holds off...we'll see.
This is a dove that was on our back deck, isn't he cute.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, so sorry to hear you guys are sick! I am glad to hear you have an answer to your health issues, and can be treated correctly. Hope you get well soon!!!

April :) said...

Good grief! You need to get better! Seems like you are being hit from all directions...hope it all changes for the better soon!