Friday, January 30, 2009

The Weekend is Here

Well the weekend is finally here. Although I'm not complaining this week has been pretty good. Emily has acted alot better than on Monday, somebody must of been praying with us. She does however have a sniffle and sneezes. I just pray that it doesn't turn into an ear infection before she gets her tubes. I really hate that she's been on so many antibiotics for this. She's had 3 this year already. There is a huge scare about people taking too many antibiotics that it can build a resistance up and when they get really sick nothing will work to cure it. My mom mentioned about a new illness that is incurable and nothing will treat it, and is caused from an overuse of antibiotics.

Anyway, don't know where that all came from. We cleaned the house today, vacuum, mopped (kitchen, and bathrooms), washed clothes (still in the process of), folded towels, cleaned tubs, and much more. We went and ate lunch with Glenn at McAlister's, and that was fun. After that we went in Target while we were on that side of town. I love the clothes for kids at Target because you can find such good deals. I found a pair of overalls for Emily that were on the Clearance rack!

I hope we can do something fun this weekend, as this is the first weekend where we have the chance to. Glenn and Emily and I all had the horrible cold for 2 Saturdays, and the other 2 he had to work. So we really haven't had any time since Christmas to spend the whole day together (except on Sunday's and then you're gone half the day to church). I'm thinking of seeing if Glenn wants to get up early and go to the Aquarium in Atlanta. It's too cold to go to the zoo, and he's been wanting to go there for a LONG time. I have some Christmas money still that I want to use and tickets for that would be a great family outing. I hope you all have a great weekend, and try to stay warm. Glenn had to remind me yesterday that "it's still winter you know", when I complained about the 7 day forcast on the Weather Channel :)

No comments: