Saturday, January 31, 2009

Aquarium & Coke museum

We did go to Atlanta today and had a really good time. We went first to the Aquarium, and after that we decided to go to the Coke museum (since it was right there and we had already paid $10 to park). Emily liked it, but she would probably enjoy it more when she gets older. She just wanted Coke!!! They had a neat play area at the aquarium, but we didn't let her do it, because it was getting late, and we thought we'd just let her see the Coke museum instead. She like all the fish...and tonight we asked her what was her (we saw, jelly fish, sea horses, sharks, whales, sea otters and more), and she said fishes were her favorite! Go figure huh.
The Coke museum was my favorite (and we didn't get to see it all), with all the history and method of making Coke (or Coca-Cola). We got to taste different products that they make for countries all over the world. Believe it or not, a lot of the ones were alot sweeter than what I'm use to drinking. I don't drink carbonated drinks very often so none of it was appealing really to me. If I want a carbonated drink give me COKE, the real deal. We tasted one called, the Beverly, and I almost threw up!! It tasted worse than any medicine I've ever had. It was NASTY. At the end we got to taste the real Coke, and American beverages. They gave us a free bottled coke as we left. All in all we had a very fun day. We are all exhausted now and will be going to bed early. I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Amy said...

looks like fun. Robby liked the coke museum too. We haven't been to the aquarium yet, but hope to go this yr.
About the cake, I let mine sit until the next day, just b/c it was her birthday. But I think an hour or two would be good in a freezer, since you get it done while the ice cream still is half frozen.