Marsha Ann (Glenn's aunt), Emily, Grandaddy Griffin, Terri Ann (Glenn's sister)
This was all the close family that came for lunch, the rest came later on. He had a TON of friends and other relatives that came to celebrate his birthday.
We had a busy, fun filled weekend as all of Glenn's family gathered for his grandaddy's 90th birthday party. He turned 90 on Tuesday, February 23rd. We enjoyed meeting new family members and just fellowshipping together. They most all arrived Thursday evening where we met and ate supper at Cracker Barrell. From then on it was fun together until yesterday afternoon when Glenn's parents and brother and sister went home.
Of course you know where Emily was looking at, the cake.
After lunch Glenn and I went down to the hosptial to OB assessment to get checked, and found that there was no change and it was just false sporadic labor. I have a idea I was a little dehydrated, since I hadn't had a Gatorade in over a week!!! That's probably what caused the contractions, AND just the fun and excitement (and stress) of all the events of the weekend. I'm still at 1 cm, and not thinned out. I was a little relieved that it wasn't his time, because I think I want at least a couple of more weeks to "prepare", if that is possible.
looking at the baby's roomEnjoy these few pictures, and I hope you all have a wonderful sunny week. The weather is suppose to be beautiful here today, so I'm hoping to get Emily outside and enjoy the sunshine. I'll keep you posted if anything happens.



No comments:
Post a Comment