Well I had my 37 week check up today and everything seems to be going fine. My blood pressure was 110/60, only gained 1 pound, his heartrate is strong. When he measured me he asked if I could tell if he'd dropped, and of course I have. A few days ago I could tell that I was carrying a little lower than I had been. He said that I measured 36 1/2 cm...only a 1 cm more than last week. Meaning that he'd dropped. Then he checked and he said I was still 1 cm, but at -3 station, meaning he could feel the head. Last week he couldn't feel the head, and said he was still high. I've been seeing my Dr. every week, instead of rotating with the others in hopes that he will be able to deliver this baby. We had an oncall Dr. when Emily was born, everything was fine, BUT I just want my Dr. to deliver this baby.
We talked some details about delivery, but overall he just said to wait and see where I'm at next week at 38 weeks. I'm hoping that I'll be favorable to deliver in 2 weeks when my Dr. goes on call. Please pray I dilate more, and thin out and the head drops even more in 2 weeks. You know I'll be hitting the pavement now and doing all I can to help this baby out on his on. I'm full term now, so we don't have to worry about having a 'pre-term' baby. Keep us in your prayers.
We have a busy weekend planned as Glenn's grandaddy turned 90 this week, and we are having his BIG 90th birthday party. His sister flew in today from Illinois and his brother will be here from Birmingham tomorrow night. Hope to make good pictures for y'all!!!
Emily playing her "fiddle"...a roll of paper on a fly swatter. (Don't worry the fly swatter is clean)



No comments:
Post a Comment