Well I am 39 weeks pregnant today, and yes still pregnant. The way it looks I'm going to still be pregnant next week too. Everything looks good with me and baby. I'm still 1 cm...but very high now. Actually he can't feel the head anymore, so it looks like baby Joesph dropped a few weeks ago but decided to come back up, for whatever reason, I guess he's not ready to deliver. I asked him if he thinks that there's something keeping him from dropping all the way and he said we wouldn't know that until I was in labor, induces or spontaneous. I just want a healthy baby, and now I'm worried that my date is either wrong, or something is keeping him from dropping.
Whatever is going on, let's just pray that he is fine, and that we'll both be fine through a safe delivery, however it is. I've been doing every "natural" remedy people suggest and nothing is working, so I really hope to NOT hear of what I "should" be doing this weekend. I have a good friend who did it ALL when pregnant and nothing worked with her, so that does give me comfort. I have no pictures to post today but will this weekend.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment