
Well I can't believe that it's been 11 days since our little boy was born. It's been a fun and interesting past 11 days for sure. Joseph has been doing pretty well, except for yesterday and the night before he had a rough time. I think he may not handle me drinking milk or dairy products to well. It's either that or eggs, considering I've been eating both of them every day. He screamed Friday night for a long time, and was very irritable all day yesterday. Last night he started feeling better and slept really good. He ate at 9:30pm and didn't wake up again to eat until 3:30. Then he went back to sleep and slept until I woke him up at 9:30 this morning. He's napping right now and has been asleep for almost 3 hours!!! I hope that he doesn't try to make up for lost time tonight though.
Emily on the other hand has had a rough time adjusting. I'm sure I posted this before but she really seems to not be handling all the changes very well. She just breaks down and has been having tantrums like crazy. We started with time-out yesterday and sending her to her room to control herself, and that seems to be working better than spankings right now.



No comments:
Post a Comment