Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Joseph Benjamin is 1 week today!!!


Our little baby boy, Joseph is 1 week old today. I can't believe how the time flies. These are just a few pictures I've made over the past couple of days. He is doing really well, and the jaundice is clearing up on it's own. We took him Monday for a re-check and it had gone down. Last night I slept pretty good. He has a fussy time around 10-midnight which is hard on me, but other than that he does fairly well. He's asleep on the couch right now while I grab a bite to eat for lunch. My moma and daddy took Emily down to the Cherry Blossom Festival this morning so they haven't returned yet. It was good for her to get to do something special as she's having a tough time adjusting to little Joseph. Please pray that her tantrums and attitude will change soon. You can definitely see the jealousy and at times I wonder what to do!!! I'm too exhausted to write everything out, but I hope you at least enjoy these few pictures!


Our little St. Patrick's day baby...One week old this afternoon


Tiny feet and hands...what a miracle from God!!!
These little feet constantly moved in the womb.


Smiling after he had eaten this morning. It is so cute to watch him after a feeding, it's like "Ahh, my stomach is full and I'm dry (for the moment), life can't get any better than this".

Emily & Papaw waiting on the steps to go to the Cherry Blossom festival downtown today. She was so excited about it.

No comments: