Well I went to the Dr. today for the ultrasound/non-stress test, and it looks like Baby Joseph will be arriving on Wednesday sometime, if not before. The amniotic fluid levels are low, 2.75, and anything below 5 at 40 weeks pretty much means that it's time to have a baby...so with mine being at 2.75 I'd say he's done "cooking". I am still 1 cm, but he said a good 1 cm...and thick and high. None of that matters anymore with my fluid being so low, so they have scheduled to induce at 6:00 am Wednesday morning, St. Patrick's day. Of course if for some reason I go into labor before then he'll come before then.
Last night I did not sleep good at all, and have really felt bad today, nauseated, back hurting etc. He says that a good sign as it means labor is on it's way. I really want to get out and walk but am afraid to as I probably need to bank up some rest before delivery. Emily has really showed signs of anxiety today as she's had diarrhea and been emotional. She started crying before nap saying "she didn't want me to go to the hospital, she wanted me to stay at home". We've tried not to talk about it around her because I don't want her too upset. I'm just going to try to focus my mind on her until tomorrow night, so that will help me not be too nervous either.
Just please pray for a safe, smooth, and HEALTHY delivery. I just pray that everything goes well, and I don't have to have a c-section. Because my cervix isn't favorable for delivery it does raise the percent a little that I might have to have one...but we pray that doesn't happen, but i just want a healthy baby so it doesn't matter how he gets here.
We'll keep you posted as soon as we can, but just keep us in your prayers.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



1 comment:
Exciting and praying for all of you! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment