






Well as most of you already know we welcomed little Joseph Benjamin into the world yesterday, March 17th, at 4:45 pm...St. Patrick's Day. I went in to be induced at 6:00am that day and had a pretty fast delivery. They started pitocin on me at 8:00, my water broke on it's own at 11:00, contractions got pretty rough over the next 2 hours, got an epidural at 2:00, and went from 3 cm all the way to 10 cm in just 2 hours!!! I didn't push but for 30 min max which was a blessing considering how long I push with Emily (2 hours and 15 min.) God was definitely all over that room and still is. I'm still in shock of this little blessing and miracle from God.
I could write MANY more details about how God just worked everything out, but won't "bore" you with all that. I am doing really well considering, and so is baby Joseph. He had a rough day today and has been fussy all day. They did his circumcision this morning, and his audio test (he passed), and blood work. We hope and pray he'll feel better tomorrow and can rest tonight. Enjoy these few pictures...and thank you all for your prayers!!



3 comments:
Hooray!!!! So glad y'all are doing well!!! How's Emily taking to the new baby brother?
Emily has been SO excited, she says it's her baby. She has had a few meltdowns but I think it's just she doesn't want to miss out on anything. She really loves to help him and me. We'll see how long this lasts.
Glad to hear that everyone is doing great. Such sweet pictures!!!
Post a Comment