Sunday, March 7, 2010

38 Week Pregnant Pictures

Glenn made the photos of the 38 1/2 week belly. He got some really cute ones of Emily and the baby belly. I can't believe we got her to make any pictures. I have 11 days until the due date, and definitely can't see getting any bigger but I'm sure I'll manage to. Baby Joseph is definitely starting to run out of room. He's constantly pushing a foot out my right side. You can see this little round ball poke out all the time, it's really humerous.Emily doesn't really like to touch my belly and feel him kick, which surprises me. I can't really get her to slow down long enough to put her hand on their to feel him. Glenn keeps telling her if she wants to feel a baby kick in Mommy she better do it now, because we aren't planning on having another baby in that belly again.
I go for my regularly scheduled appointment, 39 week this Thursday so we'll see what they say, but after looking at these pictures I think he's getting to be a pretty big baby. My moma is planning to come one day this week, to help get things ready a few days before he's expected to maybe come. I have to say I'm really glad, because everything is getting harder to do...wash dishes, clothes, picking up toys, cooking, etc. Glenn's been doing an awesome job lately of taking over some of my duties.
Yes, it is funny how much you take for granted what you could do when you weren't pregnant. Being able to lean up to the sink to wash dishes (doesn't happen with a big belly). Brushing your teeth without worrying you will drop toothpaste on the one shirt you have that fits!!! Tying your shoes...enough said. Bending over into the washing machine without having to stand on your tip toes. Opening doors ALL the way or else you'll have your belly button scraped with the door knob. All this I will miss but I know it's coming to an end soon so I should seize every moment, for it really could be the last time for all these moments.
I hope you all have a wonderful week of some warmer weather. My allergies can already tell it's pollen season fast approaching. I woke up with a very BAD sore throat so please pray that it clears up FAST and without turning into something worse.

No comments: