Friday, March 12, 2010

BIG Pictures


Well regardless of what anyone says, I AM BIG!!!! I can't tell you how many people I have tell me that I'm small to be due in 6 days. It really drives me crazy, because I'm the same as I was with Emily at this point...actually bigger if you count the extra body parts that are enlarged!!! I have alot of work cut out for me after baby Joseph arrives. This too shall pass, I just hope the extra fluid and fat will pass with it all. All in all I've been pretty comfortable considering I'm due in 6 days. With Emily I remember being TOTALLY miserable. I guess partly because it was the end of August and first part of September the hottest parts of the summer when it's SO humid. This time around the cooler weather has been quite enjoyable.

We've had alot of rain, but I have been able to walk every day this week somehow. It usually has stopped raining by late afternoon. Moma and I are about to try to get out before it gets dark right now so I'll cut it short. Enjoy the "fat" pictures, don't laugh because this "fat" WILL melt away SOON!!!!! Have a great weekend.

No comments: