Yes, I do believe it's true, the sun is out today, FINALLY. We spend an hour out in it this morning, but the wind picked up so we came in. I'm glad for all the rain we got, but I'm glad the sun is finally out today. We went and ate pizza with Glenn for lunch at Ingleside Village Pizza. It was SO good, but I didn't need it. The heart medicines I'm on have made me "blow up" in a sense. I've got an extra 20 lbs. of fluid on me that doesn't want to go away. All the Dr.'s just tell me it's b/c the medicine and it makes me retain fluid, but I'm not so sure anymore. I told Glenn today that I'm stopping one of them because I can't stand this heaviness any more. Pray that it goes okay without it. I think it should, because I'm going to continue taking the main medicine.
Anyway enough of that. I hope to get out and enjoy the weather tomorrow before more rain moves in on Sunday and a cooler week next week. I can't wait to get out and make more pictures. With the rain I didn't get to make many over the past few days, but these are just a few of our crazy life. I hope you all have a great weekend!!!



2 comments:
Cute pics! but, does Glen always do yard work in his work clothes?! lol!! Hope you do ok coming off the medicine. Keep me updated :)
NO, I got on to him and he went a changed. He never cares what he wears...we had just finished supper and went out and he forgot to change...he did right after this picture though :) I didn't take the Paxil last night and did ok. My pulse was 104 though this morning :( We'll see... I'm still staying off it.
Post a Comment