Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trip to MS for Easter!!!


We are leaving early in the morning, I hope, heading to MS. We've not been since Christmas and are ready to get out of town for several days. As you all know my parents have dial-up so I won't be posting as much. If I can get to the Krystal's I can get on wi-fi, but I doubt I'll have time for that. I was counting all the things I want to do, and people I want to see while there, and added up 7-8 days...we're only going to be there 10 so we're going to stay busy and on the road. I hope we can do as much as possible without getting exhausted. Pray for us tomorrow as we travel, and especially for Emily, who stills hates to ride in the car. She's also potty trained now, our first trip since that occured. I hope we won't have to stop too much for her, but we'll make it.I hope and pray you all have a wonderful Easter. Maybe the weather will be pretty here and in MS. It's forcast to rain in MS, but maybe it will hold off. Praise HIM, and Celebrate HIS resurrection...HE IS ALIVE!!!

No comments: