Saturday, April 4, 2009

Strawberry Pickin'



We went strawberry picking this morning, but when we got to the farms we didn't see many strawberries. They said they actually don't open until next weekend, it's their other farms on the other side of town that opened this weekend. She did let us go pick what we could find, and we found a bucket full. Emily enjoyed it for sure. When she tasted her first one she just kept saying, "Mmm, Mmm, Mmm". After that first one it was all over, she kept eating them. We got to enjoy it all without the crowd. She loved the little goat, and the cows. They didn't have strawberry ice cream, and that's what Emily was looking forward too. She got some at home later.

On another note, I stopped taking the Paxil for my heart last night, cold turkey. I did ok, and slept pretty good. I did notice and checked my pulse this morning and it was 104!!! I can handle that if it's just going to be 104 and only in the morning. It's better now later on. I just don't want it to get back up to 130-150. The other heart medicine should be enough to control it for now. Please pray that it all clears up on its on. I pray you all have a great Palm Sunday tomorrow and enjoy the beautiful day before more rain comes.

No comments: