
Well who would've thought it, but I have a health concern that I'm going to the Dr. for on Monday. This is not something that just occured but something that I've been suffering with for YEARS. I've had lower back pain since I was in college, and have really never been to a Dr. about it. As a child my doctor did tell me I have scoliosis but not severe enough to wear a brace. Over the past several months my back pain has gotten extremely worst. Glenn and my moma are really the only ones I complain about it to so no one else would ever know it. Everyone experiences back pain so I just figure I'm no different. The reason I'm going to an orthopedic Dr. is because the pain has changed to part of my right hip. After I stand up or walk for long periods of time I cannot bend over. It hurst extremely bad and when I do manage to bend over my lower back just cracks!!! It's horrible, but I've been dealing with for years and it's just gotten out of hand now.
Vacuuming and mopping today were almost unbearable, and that's when I decided to get in with a Dr. Keep it in your prayers on Monday, and pray that he won't just tell me that it's because I have a kid and I bend too much with her.
On a lighter note, we have a fun weekend planned and I'm excited. Glenn's playing in the golf tournament for church tomorrow, and Emily and I are planning to go over to the golf course in thr morning and help out. It's been hot here today and although I love it, I've got to adjust to it. We worked out in the yard earlier and poor Emily just kept saying, "Its hot". We better get out the sunscreen for tomorrow that's for sure. I hope you all have a great weekend, and enjoy the sun. This is a picture of a cloud in the sky the other day at Elliot Farms.
1 comment:
sounds familiar, I can SO relate!
DO your exercises, they will help.
Post a Comment