We are in MS and have been having tons of fun as usual. We ended up leaving last Thursday when Glenn got home from work, and stopping in Montgomery, AL to spend the night. We drove the rest of the trip (just a little over 3 hours) on Friday. It was a change instead of driving the whole 7 + hours in one day. We ate lunch here with my parents on Friday and Emily was SO wound up that she only slept for an hour for her nap. Saturday we went to my Mamaw & Papaw's house for our family Easter gathering. We had a HUGE lunch, and then had a big egg hunt. There were only 2 kids to find eggs, so I suggested the kids and us younger ones hide them for the "old" ones. They had a blast finding them...and it was so funny watching them hunt. I know they enjoyed it as much as the kids did.
Glenn has gone to play golf in Columbus (MS), with his daddy today. My brother, his wife and her daughter Brandy headed out this morning, and we are planning to go to his house on Wednesday in Vicksburg, MS...all the way across the state. We are planning to spend the night, something we've never done, so I know they're excited. I hope to get some pictures up but we'll see, with the slow dial up. I hope you have a great week, and had a wonderful Easter.



2 comments:
Glad y'all had a great Easter! Looking forward to seeing more pics of your trip :)
Thanks, I've probably hundreds so far, but their internet is SO slow I can't do much here. Check the blog for pictures, it's the only way to add them faster. Have a great week.
Post a Comment