Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rain, Rain, and MORE RAIN

Well, we will be having more rain tomorrow, and I feel we're floating, BUT I do not complain, because it is washing all the pollen off. Rain or no rain I've still be enjoying the new camera. We went for a walk today and carried our umbrella and it was good too because it started raining on us. It was so funny, I'm sure to watch, me pushing a stroller with a toddler in it holding an umbrella over her head. She loved it and I got some exercise so we were fine.I've got new pictures to add and not as much to "say" tonight. I also finished 2 other dresses for Emily...I've not finished the white one yet. I'm going to put a sash of some color around the waist. The other one with the horses was one I've been working one for a while.

1 comment:

April :) said...

Love the pictures and the effects! They are so good no need to go get them done anymore!!!