We went ahead and bought a new camera last night. We weren't planning on getting it at a store, but try to find one online, BUT we ended up getting it last night. They had some deal with it and extra warranty that we couldn't have had if we bought it online. We got a Nikon SLR digital. I made a few pictures this morning, before the rain rolls in for several days. There are alot of azaleas blooming in our neighborhood and I wanted to get some pictures before the rain hits them.I know this camera will make much better pictures...I've just got to figure out how to use all the "bells & whistles" on it. I hope you all have a great week! Enjoy the pictures. I've been lost this past week without a camera!
yay for the new camera! Those azaleas are GORGEOUS! Emily looks so grown up in the one of her standing in front of the bushes! Too cute :)Can't wait to see all the "bells and whistles" put to work!!
4 comments:
yay for the new camera! Those azaleas are GORGEOUS! Emily looks so grown up in the one of her standing in front of the bushes! Too cute :)Can't wait to see all the "bells and whistles" put to work!!
Thanks! I'm glad you liked them. I've got some others I've done some things with you'll have to see them. See you Thursday.
Did you have a dSLR before or just a point'n'shoot? If this is your first dSLR you're going to LOVE it!
The best feature for parents of toddlers is the "no delay" after you press the trigger. No more blaming missed moments on the camera!
I just had a point'n shoot..and the delay thing was horrible. I already love this camera!!! Emily moves SO fast I still will have to keep up with her.
Post a Comment