Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here We go Again

Well guess what, Emily has an ear infection. She woke up Sunday morning with a fever, and I didn't take her until today. She's had the crud everyone has had, allergies/cold thing and it led to an ear infection. I sure hope this isn't the start of something, because if it is she will need to get tubes put in. She is waking up from her nap...not but a little over an hour. I guess she doesn't feel good so she can't sleep...no fun for me huh.

Anyway, I just finished her new fall dress and just had to put pictures of it on here. I don't have pictures of her wearing it yet but will get those soon. I hope you like it. It's my favorite so far. I'd better go, I hear a whining child calling me.

1 comment:

Amy said...

great job! Sorry to hear Emily is sick! Ivey had a stomach virus Sunday night and Monday. yuck!!!