Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm Back

I know, it's been a whole week since I blogged, WOW for me. We had a good trip to the mountains with Glenn's family and we got back on Wednesday night. I was gone almost all day yesterday so I'm just getting around to updating. I have tons of pictures but will only put the highlights on here. We did so much in a very short time, but had a blast. Emily loved everything from the pumpkin patch, cabbage patch (baby hospital), Helen (when she was awake), feeding the ducks (in 30 degree wind chills), and running up and down the stairs in the cabin. Today is Fall Festival and she's very excited about being a cowgirl. We asked her last night if I could be a cow girl too, and she said, "No, mommy too big!". How cute!!! I hope you have all had a great week in this COLD weather. I hope to get back exercising soon, but my body will have to adjust to the frigid cold. I went to the Internal Medicine Dr. yesterday and will know more next week, but I'm having a MRA on Saturday to rule out an anyerusm first. I'm sure it's good, just have to do this first. Hope you have a great day today and weekend.

No comments: