Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun Friday-Sunday

We have had an interesting past couple of days. Emily still had diarrhea on Friday pretty fierce, and I mean fierce. We did a lot of washing and cleaning all over the house Friday night. With all that I was still pretty worried about her on Saturday went it hadn't let up. We went and bought some over the counter medicine the pharmacists recommended, Culturelle G-G. Well I gave it to her at noon, and the diarrhea has stopped. No more since yesterday morning, PRAISE THE LORD. I did however have Glenn stay at home with her this morning while I went to Sunday school and church. Her fever is practically gone so that is another praise. I guess this new antibiotic is doing the trick.Friday night we had an outdoor "bluegrass" concert with our instruments. Emily didn't want to play her dulcimer, stead she found a gourd to shake. None of the neighborhood dogs started howling so I guess we didn't sound that bad. If my daddy had been here with all his instruments they probably would have.Emily also decided that her bugs and puppy needed to go to time-out. It was so cute!!! She also demanded that daddy put a band-aid on her bottom. Must've been because it was hurting with all the stomach problems. Kids are so funny.
I hope you all have a great week, and thanks for your prayers for Emily. She's not well yet, but the signs and symptoms are looking better. Keep praying the sinuses clear up fast.

No comments: