Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cold Day

WOW, can you all believe how cold it was this morning...our thermometer read 48 degrees. I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of cold, to me in the 60's was good enough. Wind and cold definitely do not help sickly kids with ear infections and allergies. Emily is still running 100 temp. and has the worse runny nose ever. Maybe it's going to break up soon, I hope. We didn't get to go to church this morning, because of the fever and also because Emily threw up her breakfast as soon as I fed it to her. She started coughing (drainage), and gagged, and up it all came. It's not a virus just all that drainage. It's usually worse in the morning, so she's done fine now.
She tried on her new dress yesterday and absolutely went wild. I really mean it, because she literally started running all over the house. She was sweating so I had to make her take if off, then she wildly continued to run all over the house with no pants on for the next 2 hours. WHOO, must've been the Claritin I gave her.This morning we had a little music time and she wanted to play her dulcimer. She had to still on mommy's stool (the one I have to use), and use the tuner (she sees us tune ours all the time). It's too cute watching her strum it. Maybe one day she'll become a very good dulcimer player.
I hope you all have a safe fun weekend. Stay well, and stay warm.

No comments: