Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Emily's 1st Haircut

I took Emily to get her hair cut this morning and she did very well. She didn't really need it, but she's had this little "tail" of hair that was getting long and the rest wasn't keeping up with it. Everyone has said that if I cut it off then the rest will grow back fuller, so we'll see. She is having a MUCH better day so far than yesterday. Glenn had a big talk with her last night (after a spanking of course and sit in time-out) and told her she better be good today for mommy.

Hope you're all having a great Wednesday. She's got another cold (to figure), so I'm back to wiping noses!!! She also has a little rash that looks like ring-worm, but now I'm thinking it might just be eczema. Hopefully it will all clear up soon, but I'm learning that life with a 2 year old is NEVER dull and it's not going to get any better anytime soon, so I should just embrace it and enjoy it because life is SO short!!!

No comments: