I know what a title huh? It was one of those days though, you get up and it's 54 outside so you dress in long sleves and put a sweater on (or at least I do because I was freezing), and then by lunch it's in the 80's and you're sweating like crazy.
We had to go to Mabel White this morning for child-care, and I say had to, because it was a struggle this morning for me at least. I've not been feeling to well lately so going to watch 12 2-4 year olds wasn't exactly what I wanted to do today. Emily had fun however and enjoyed seeing other kids. I have a few minutes to myself but really can hardly keep my eyes open. I dare not take a nap though!!! I'm about to drink some coffee (something I'm NOT suppose to have), but I'm going to do it anyway.
Please pray for Emily and myself. She goes to an ENT on Monday about her ears. She'll probably be getting tubes in soon. I hate for her to go the whole winter on antibiotics. For myself, pray this dizzy stuff will end! I can't concentrate on anything and have been really weak. I have dropped Emily a few times lately because my muscles just can't handle it. It's all really starting to scare me...I feel SO tired and like I mentioned earlier I can hardle keep my eyes open to type this post!
I hope you all have a great weekend. I should be finished with Emily's first Christmas dress soon. It's taken me a little longer on this one but it'll get finished soon. I'm stitching the nativity across the front of a royal blue jumper...Hope it turns out.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment