Friday, October 3, 2008

Emily Update

Ok, my internet just went off so let me type this AGAIN...

I had to take Emily back to the Dr. this morning as she's still running fever and her sinuses are alot worse. Dr. Jason said that her ear looks actually worse and that she probably has a sinus infection on top of it all. He's switching her antibiotic and gave a decongestant for her to take. I pray this kicks it. I feel so bad for her as she doesn't feel good, but my comfort and sympathy is running low. I almost went crazy last night after I had been wiping noses and bottoms all day, along with washing clothes all day. The medicine has given her bad diarrhea so that's NOT cool either. We've been pumping her with yogurt and Pedialyte (which she won't drink much of).

I pray that when I blog again I'll have a much better report. Hope you all have a great weekend. Remember my brother tomorrow as their band has a big contest. I know he's stressed and ready for it to be over. I hope they get all 1's. Here's a picture of their "Big Blue" band, in Vicksburg, MS.

No comments: