Friday, October 24, 2008

It's only a Cold

Well I carried Emily back to Dr. Jason this morning because she's still been running 100 temp. She's been doing this on and off for over 3 weeks. I wanted him to check her out before we leave for the mountains in the morning, and he just laughed when he came in the room and saw us again! He looked her over and said she looked great, ears and throat were perfect. So since she has the urinary reflux he thought we'd better do a urine check to make sure it was an infection (UTI). That came back perfect so he decided to do blood just to make sure she didn't have some other infection that we've been missing. Well you know a 2 year old doesn't like to have their finger stuck (who does) so we had to cry for over 5 minutes about that (my little drama queen). Well he came back in and said her blood was clear, and that it showed it was viral (a COLD) pretty much. All that for an old cold!!! When I don't take her she's sick for real, and when I do take her she's really not that sick!!! Go figure, on a cold rainy Friday at that.

Anyway, I'm not sure when I'll be back blogging, but I hope you all have a great weekend. We're hoping that the leaves will be pretty up there. Hopefully it won't be too cold either. I'd better go, I've got laundry, and packing to do...OH yeah and to work on stitching a turkey for a thanksgiving jumper I'm doing for Emma Beck (aka Emily). We've been calling her that lately as a little nick name. Have a great week.

No comments: