Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Story-time at the Library

We went to story time at the library this morning and had lots of fun. Cristy and Merritt met us and came over to play and eat lunch afterward. Both girls were sleepy and ready for naps, so next time we'll do "playtime" early in the morning!
Emily is doing a little better, still congested and has a bad cough. Last night we put a humidifier in her room and we didn't hear her cough one time!!! The night before she was up all night coughing. I pray this stuff will clear up soon, I'm getting kind of tired of wiping that snotty nose! I know that this will be going on for a LONG time, but I'd like a break for a few days at least. I hope you're all having a great week so far. I'm starting on Emily a Christmas dress, and I have messed it up somewhat...we'll see if I can recover it and if you can see my mistakes in the end. It's royal blue and I'm planning on stitching the Nativity across the front. If you have any cute nativity patterns or even pictures please send them to me...I'm still looking for the right one. My e-mail is jennifermawalker@yahoo.com if you want to send it that way.

No comments: