Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nativity Dress

I finished Emily's first Christmas dress yesterday. It has the nativity stitched across the front. We've had a fun peaceful weekend. It sure was cold this morning when we got up to go to church. They say it's going to be down in the low 40's tonight. I'm not too thrilled about that, I like it 60-80 degrees myself. When I walked yesterday it was 65, and that was plenty cold for me. Oh well I guess I better get ready for a cold winter. Emily with her new coat on ready for the COLD!!!

We take Emily to the ENT in the morning for her ears. I pray she's not infected and that he can help her. She's been a little congested with this weather change and all so I'm sure she's got fluid on them. Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend, and we will be going to the GA mountains on Saturday so I'm excited!!! Glenn's parents have a time-share in Big Canoe and we will be staying with all the family Saturday through Wednesday. You know me I'm always glad to travel and get away for a while. Have a great Monday tomorrow!!!
Emily sporting her Mississippi State outfit yesterday...she said "Go Dawgs" everywhere we went

1 comment:

Amy said...

Girl! you are getting really good at that!! how cool.
hey if you get a minute go to my blog and check out the link to a friends store that sells hairbows. I think you will love her work, she will do anything you like, color, size etc. check it out!