
I somewhat finished Emily's Easter dress today. I'm going to stitch a few detail things on it, and try to cover up some "mistakes", but I got her to try it on this afternoon. We went outside and had a photo shoot, but it was hard to get many as she doesn't like to smile for the camera anymore. I did get a few good ones though. This was a new pattern so it required more detail than my simple jumpers. I hope you like it.


I noticed tonight that Emily's top 2 yr. molars are about to break through the skin. This explains alot of her "tantrum" behavior lately. I hope they break through and she won't be as irritable soon. We went to Lifeway today and she pitched a good one. She wanted an Easter sucker (that is at the check-out...why they do this to parents I'll never know), and I wouldn't give it to her SO she screamed to the top of her lungs, and threw herself on the floor. I tried picking her up but then she fell to the floor and hit her head. She then started to cry REALLY loud and I picked her up and got out as quick as I could. I was SO embarassed, but there was nothing I could do. She continued to act out until I finally spanked her with the "paddle" and sat with her in time-out. I repeated to tell her I loved her and how God doesn't like us to throw, hit etc. Anyway, I have a call in to a counselor at Focus on the Family and am going to talk with them on Wednesday to see what else I can do.
I hope you all have a great week!!!! We are going to the Cherry Blossom Festival tomorrow with some friends, I hope we won't have any breakdowns tomorrow :)
3 comments:
I love the dress and the pictures! She's looking JUST like you! :)
I am enjoying reading your blogs, lots to catch up on!
Thanks to you both!!!
Post a Comment