We finished the dollhouse today, and it turned out alot better than we all expected. My daddy and Glenn did the "construction" part and I was in charge of "decorative" aspects. We found some neat things for it at Michael's this morning. They had small wooden furniture, hutch, china cabinet, dresser, each for only $1.00!!! We found a small chest, and a little table too. We got contact paper for the flooring and walls (which was VERY hard to put in), and none of it is perfect, but it looks good. The shingles are out of green sandpaper, so they have the real feel of shingles. The green is bright but I figure it's perfect for a dollhouse. It's home-made and perfect for Emily. She absolutely loves it and didn't want me to close the doors on it tonight when she went to bed.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



2 comments:
looks great! Ivey had a dollhouse that she loved to play with. We still have it!
The dollhouse does look great! I remember my old dollhouse - I played with it everyday and didn't want anyone else to touch it! I think I played with it until I was in middle school...I loved that thing :) I know Emily will love hers just as much!
Post a Comment