Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cherry Blossoms



We got to experience Cherry Blossom festival twice this week!!! I was impressed considering we've not been to any Cherry Blossom stuff but once since moving here. We finally got to see the Sea Lion show with Glenn's parents & aunt on friday. The rain stopped for us to enjoy a little while down there. Since my last blog post we are one less camera! Emily was holding it the next morning after her "photo" shoot in her purple Easter dress, and the shutter release button popped off! I called and they said when it comes off there's nothing they can do but order a new part. Well, I was thinking oh fine, it runs around $45. Then the lady said it would cost at least $150 to fix not including the part! She suggested getting a new one. We've been looking around but haven't found anything I'm pleased with. Of course what I want cost anywhere from $400-$1,200! That's not going to happen though.Glenn's parents made these pictures, so for that I'm grateful. I'm "lost" without my camera so we'll have to do something soon (as you all know I'm the picture queen!!!)

It has rained almost ALL day here. I'm not complaining for sure because it has washed all the pollen off. The day did seem to drag by, but I don't know why. Emily didn't wake up until 10:00 am!!!! Yes, I can't believe it...I guess it was all the rain. THEN she went down for a nap by 2:30 and didn't get up until after 5:30pm!!! I don't know what's going on with her. She's been complaining that her ear hurts...but she is cutting her top 2 yr. molars, and I am hoping that it's just her cheek/jaw that's hurting not the ears AGAIN. The tubes are still in (I checked) so I dont' know. I hope you all have a great weekend and new week & month.

No comments: