I can't believe I just wrote that, "Snowy Day", here in MACON, GA. God is really showing me something. I didn't think it ever snowed here in the Bermuda Triangle of the south. It started snowing this morning while we were in church. We were keeping the 2's and 3's and they loved watching it out the window. After we got home and ate lunch the snow started coming down hard and in big flakes. Not much stuck, and it melted when it stopped, but it has started back again. I'm sure it won't accumulate much, but it is SO pretty to watch it fall. I still just stare out the window in amazement as it falls. Emily didn't know what to think and didn't like it falling on her face. She did try to lick it, and she got really wet. We came in and got dried off and are all resting now.
Yesterday it was in the 70's and I walked in a short-sleeved shirt...today it's freezing and snowing/sleeting. ONLY in the South can that happen. Yesterday we took Emily to Bass-Pro shop and got her a fishing pole (a Cinderella one) and she has had the most fun playing with it. We made some cute picture of her "fishing" off the back deck.
I hope wherever you all are that you are at least getting to "see" some snow, in the air or on the ground. I hope you all have a great week. I have a TON of prayer requests, and will try to update on them soon. As I sit here the snow is really coming down...I'll have to put up new pictures later of it.



No comments:
Post a Comment