My parents came in from MS on Monday and we have been having a fun week. I've not been able to talk though, but got an antibiotic and started it today so I'm doing fine. Tuesday we went to the library for story time and puppet show. After that we went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and then came home for naps :) Wednesday we went down to Warner Robins to Hobby Lobby to look at Dollhouse supplies. Emily has been wanting Papaw to make her a dollhouse so we got some ideas from down there. It's not completed yet, but is coming along. It's going to be original, nothing breakable or "formal" of course, just a wooden sturdy dollhouse. Today we've been around the house and went out to Tabernacle Lake for a picnic. It got sort of hot on us, as we didn't have on short sleeve shirts, but we do now.
I need to go so I can go help work on the dollhouse. I hope you all have a great rest of the week.



1 comment:
I love your new layout! Glad ya'll are having a fun week - I know it's gonna be hard when your parents have to leave, but be strong! Tell them I said hello :)
Post a Comment