Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Weather is Here

Well it finally feels like spring...and I love the warmer weather. I do not like the pollen that will be starting to fall but, I love the weather. Right now I can't talk due to a sore throat/cold thing. I think it may be allergies but who knows. The excitement for the week is my parents are in town. They just got here at lunch and Emily is SO excited. That's all she's said all day, "my mamaw and papaw are coming to my house today". We are glad to see them since it's been since Christmas. I can't believe it's been that long...I usually can only make it 6-8 weeks without seeing them and this time is was over 10 weeks. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post this week so stay tuned.

Update on Emily....she's doing alot better discipline wise. I thank you for your prayers. I also haven't given her allergy Zyrtec medicine since Friday and she's been ALOT better. Maybe that is why she was acting up so bad. I'm just thankful that my little Emily is some what back.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dimetapp used to make Ivey act up really bad!

Anonymous said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one. Hope you're enjoying this weather.