Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

As I sit here doing computer stuff I just heard the loudest BOOM. It shook our house and everything. I don't know what it was, but maybe the news will have something on about it later. I friend here in town just wrote me and said he heard it too. Interesting huh.

I hope you are all having a great Wednesday. I recently joined Facebook, and want to say it's the neatest thing ever. If you're not on you need to get on it. I was hesitant at first (because it's something I'm not familiar with), but through it I'm been able to catch up with friends and people I haven't seen in over 20 years. Today I made "friends" with a little girl (now a teenager) I use to babysit. Her daddy was the pastor at our church a long time ago, and I never knew what happened to them when they left our church. How cool it is to renew old friendships. Another friend I made is a girl I was in school with (high school) and I found out that over that past 6 years she's had brain surgeries and alot of health problems. She's doing better now, but has had a struggle.

Anyway, I know I'm oldschool and Facebook has been around a while...I'm just slow and getting old I guess. Anyway, if you know about the "Boom" let me know what it was.

Here are a few other pictures from last week.


Picture of the cabin I drew with Madison my cousin (she's in the 4th grade)
A bad picture but 6 years ago almost on this day we were married.

No comments: