Well I'm blogging this morning "just because". It's not a normal Saturday for us since Glenn's working all day. It sure is weird to get up and do the same stuff I do all week. We are however meeting a friend and her little girl at the Barnes and Noble this morning. Moms will get coffee and kids will play with the train and other toys they have. It's such a neat place to go, and Emily absolutely loves books so we can't lose.
I've been reminiscing over the past 2 years and all that has occured. This time 2 years ago I was anxiously awaiting the birth of our daughter. Although she didn't come until 2 days after her due date, on September 9, I well remember thinking about this time that she needed to hurry up. Time sure has flown by...I can't believe how much she has grown, and what a blessing she has been to my life. God is truly amazing and I thank Him daily for all He's given me.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment