I am glad to now be able to type as I have been sick with a horrible stomach virus since Sunday night. I started feeling ill that afternoon, but had to go lead a Sunday School training in Warner Robins till 6:30pm. God was gracious in how I didn't get sick until the night but I literally slept all day yesterday and last night, and I just got up from a 2 hour nap today. WOW I've really been hit hard and pray that it's on the up now.
I won't write much today, but will try to get the strength up for tomorrow, I hope you're all doing well and haven't gotten rained out over the weekend. Have a great Tuesday night. Emily however is doing alot better. She threw up in the car right when we pulled in from church on Sunday...is it related to me??? I don't know but she only did it once and has been bouncing off the walls since. She's been a great little girl for daddy and I've been blessed to have him stay at home yesterday and today. Hopefully it will end with me as Emily's big party is this weekend!!! Thanks again for your prayers.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment