Well Emily's 2 year Birthday party is this Saturday, we're having it early so it's easier for family to come from out of town. The theme is "sunflower" if you didn't know already, and I'm up in my head with sunflower stuff. I just finished decorating sunflower cookies...what a task especially since I spent all morning baking them. Emily was a good girl and helped me for a little while but then I relieved her of her duties to go play (she was getting into everything). I think I baked 50 cookies and gave myself a backache and headache too. The decorating was the fun part. Tomorrow is the cake...I'll bake it in the morning and decorate it in the afternoon (well that's the plan at least). I hope it all turns out. Glenn's parents are probably already in town, and my parents are on their way. My aunt and uncle will be coming over tomorrow. I'm really excited about everyone coming, I just hate I've been sick.
On the sickness I hate to even write about it....but I don't think it's been a virus after all. I think I have gastritis again, and just hope I can get over it without going to the Dr. I haven't had any trouble since June and am not happy about this pain again. It is my fault as I took Motrin several times a few weeks ago (b/c of a cyst on the ovary), and I have been drinking ALOT of coffee lately. I'm suppose to stay away from BOTH of these things....Motrin and Coffee. Well I did it to myself, so I'm trying to deal with it myself...please pray it clears up soon though.
I hope you're all doing great and that you have a great Labor day weekend. If any of you are free on Saturday drop by for our "sunflower party". Here are a couple of pictures of Emily playing her dulcimer...it's so cute.

5 comments:
Oh, I hope the cake goes smoothly. I did the kids for the first few years until I drove myself silly with perfection. Happy Birthday Emily!!! I don't think we will make it because of out of town company coming on Saturday. Oh, pooh! Have fun and can't wait to see pictures.
BTW, I said goodbye to another one of my babies today, it wasn't easy!
Awe...thanks, hope you have a great weekend with the company. We sure miss you and the kids for sure. I'll have pictures up soon.
What time's the party? I think the Mabel mailman ate my invitation cause I never got it :( Hope I'll be able to make it tomorrow!
I'm sorry but I'm not gonna be able to make it today :( I've got so much to do today! I know the party's going to turn out fantastic! Happy Birthday Emily!!!
We missed you today Carley. I'll have pictures up soon.
Post a Comment