Monday, August 11, 2008

What a Monday!!!


Well I haven't felt a Monday like this since I was working at Mabel White. WOW, I've had a little girl here who has whined and cried since she woke up. She doesn't have fever (that I can tell so far...maybe 99 but that's nothing unusual), I've sang, read books, colored, played hide-n-seek, had snack and juice, played some more and you name it, but that hasn't seem to satisfy her. I suspect a few things...1st daddy isn't here but at work, after a weekend with daddy at home she just wants her daddy, 2nd she could very well be getting another UTI (since she does have urinary reflux), or 3rd, she's just going through a terrible two's Monday. Whatever the case I pray for sanity. Poor little Emily has been in time-out, and had a couple a spankings (nothing bad promise me) already. She's so sweet with it though, as she cries pitifully and says, "I sorry".

Whew! We did however have a wonderful weekend. We made some cute pictures yesterday since Emily turned 23 months. It's sad because this is the last "monthly" picture I'll make before her 2nd birthday. Glenn has informed me that when she turns 2 we call her 2, not 25 or 28 months old, anymore. I hope you enjoy these pictures and I hope your day is going much more smoothly than mine.

2 comments:

Carley said...

Hope your day got better! Come see us this week :)

Amy said...

Emily is holding the same "puppy" that Elijah calls "puppy"! It is his favorite!
sorry you are not having a good Monday!