Well we have had a much better day so far...hopefully it will continue to be good. We got up this morning and decided to go to story time at Barnes and Noble. Emily is so cute at things like this. She watches other kids so quitely and listens to the books. It was so funny because she would laugh at things in the story that were funny (she must've been the only kids who thought it was funny because she was the only one laughing). Oh to know what goes on in those little minds. After we left "story time" we decided to run by Mabel White to see all our "old buddies" (still buddies we just don't get to see them often. It was good to see everyone and the place. Don't worry I don't regret leaving there one minute...I do pray for that Body of Christ, because it is a hard place to be at.
We went up to the new playground area, Tori Heard Park, and played with Carley, Christa and Zach (and baby Will too). Emily got a little too confident and tried going up too high without us knowing it. She really like Zach and they were holding hands as we walked to the cars...oh too soon, too soon, what will I do? Zach even gave her a kiss on the cheek as we were leaving. It was precious. It's always fun to see other people and get to hang out with other moms (and those who aren't moms too---we miss ya Carley).
I hope your all having a great day and week so far. I ask that you pray for a few things (I don't ever like to burden anyone with my "mess" but, I ask for prayers for a couple of things...)
1. My family, my moma and her parents. My Papaw is in a bad condition and right now they are still keeping him at home. My moma has been the primary caretaker (staying down there 45 min. away from her house) for at least 5 days a week. They have sitters, but won't be able to afford that for much longer. My moma called last week crying because of all of it. My papaw had said some things that were hurtful (probably not knowing it), and she just broke. Please pray that my Mamaw will see he needs to be moved somewhere else...and that it will happen quickly.
2. Pray for Emily as we take her to the Pediatric Urologist on Thursday. Pray that the Dr.'s will have wisdom and will know what to do for her...also that they won't prescribe anything too extreme.
3. Pray for us as Glenn has to work this weekend, Mercer's move-in time. Also pray for him as that's not something anyone wants to do on their weekend. Pray the kids get moved in and that they don't have any major server or computer problems
4. Lastly, pray for my book!!! I know you think this is probably finished by now, but with my surgery and all that has happened over the past couple of months I had to put it on hold. Pray I will find THE right publisher to do it. Pray it happens quickly if possible...I'm ready to get this "show on the road".
Thanks to you for your prayers!!! Have a great night.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by to see us today! I can't believe how much Emily is talking! She and Zach were just too cute together, definitely way too young for hand holding and kissing already haha!
Post a Comment