Friday, January 8, 2010

T.G.I.F

Well it's Friday. I well remember when "T.G.I.F" came on tv on Friday nights. It would consist of 4 different shows on ABC, "Family Matters", "Full House", "Perfect Strangers", "Step by Step". Come on, I know most of you remember, and as a kid I looked forward to it EVERY friday night (except for when Mamaw and Papaw would be up. It's funny how time just passes so quickly. Tonight we had the first ever "Family Game Night" with Emily. Yes, we play games and do puzzles ALL the time, but we talked it up and all sat on the floor and played, "Candy Land", "Chutes and Ladders", "Memory", puzzles and sticker find books. It was not easy for me sitting on the floor, but I did it and we all had a blast. I think this will continue to be a favorite with us, considering how much Glenn and I like games. I can't wait until Emily gets older to play some of the classics.

Tomorrow we'll be cleaning out and organizing the baby's room (as much as we can in a day). This is a picture of the fabric I'm using for the curtains, dust ruffle and a small quilt in his room. Obviously the theme is trains. Glenn loves trains, so do I, but I also I have huge painting on one wall of a train I painted for Glenn and I don't want to take it down. We'll see how much as get done, and if alot I'll make pictures and post next week. Have a great weekend, stay warm!!!

2 comments:

rosajosa said...

This is hilarious to me...I just changed the look of my blog today and I ALMOST picked this patchwork background myself! And I DID do a sepia picture of the girls in my header just like you did. Great minds think alike!!! I love the train theme, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Yeah, I was glad to find something that would work...all the other times I've changed my template it erases all my blog links...this time I kept them.