I can't believe I'm at 32 weeks this week. We've got probably 6-7 more weeks until Baby Joseph is here. After my little dehydration scare/contractions last week I've done better on drinking and eating more salt. The contractions stopped and I've only had a few braxton-hicks since then. I've felt pretty much okay, except for the usual things of pregnancy that make you uncomfortable. I completed the curtains and crib dust ruffle last week, and I finally have pictures. This picture of me would I guess make it my 7th month (completed 7th month, going into the 8th month now). The cow picture will be coming down, but we just haven't moved it yet...the train painting is on the other wall. I feel HUGE, but at least I got to walk Thursday and Friday last week, and will be heading out as soon as I finish posting this blog.
We cleaned out the baby's room last Saturday (which was a HUGE undertaking), and cleaned out Emily's room today in order to move things around that need to be moved. We've not gotten it ready and cleaned but for the most part it's ready to set up and organize. Emily has enjoyed the process of cleaning out closets, as some of you may know, she loves to get in a closet and find "treasures". If anyone knows of someone needing girl's clothing please let me know. We moved several boxes to the basement of her 24 months-2 T stuff.
It has been nice having Glenn home today, but he probably didn't feel like he had a day "off" with all that we were doing. I hope you all have a great 4 day week and enjoy this nice warmer weather we've been having.
Emily playing in the old dulcimer case we found under a bed when cleaning out!



No comments:
Post a Comment