Yesterday was a pretty rough day as I was having alot of contractions and not sure why. I tried resting like they said, but I was very miserable by bed time and I knew I'd better call the Doctor today. They worked me in and put me on the monitors to see if I was having any contractions this morning. When I woke up today I felt alot better already, so I knew as I was under the monitor I wasn't really having any contractions. They checked to make sure that I didn't have a bladder infection and I don't. They checked to see if I have dialated any and I haven't, PRAISE THE LORD!!!! It did show I have been a little dehydrated, so that is what triggered some contractions. I battle with being dehydrated alot so this wasn't a surprise for me. I'm just glad that my body started telling me last night that it was thirsty. I drank alot before bed and in the night. After this I've increase fluids alot so hopefully that will solve the problem.
I'm just glad that I was going into pre-term labor! Emily went with me and was a good little girl. I was there for 2 1/2 hours and she did pretty good. I did have to call Glenn to come over and help once they'd hooked me up to the monitors. She was trying to mash all the buttons in the room, talk on the phone and get into too much trouble. After he got there they went to the waiting room while I saw the Dr. I'm "resting" this afternoon, and will try to start back a little walking tomorrow since it's suppose to be in the 50's YES!!!! We'll be going out in the yard I'm sure at some point. The key for me is to DRINK lots of fluid the more I do.
I just wanted to give a quick update...sorry no pictures. We've not been making many pictures. I did get the baby's curtains and dust ruffle for the crib made yesterday. Now that I know what was causing the contractions I can do some more stuff for the nursery. Hope you all have a great rest of the week...stay warm and enjoy the sunshine.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment