Monday, January 25, 2010

You Are My Sunshine


Lately we haven't seen much sunshine, but today it has been out and beautiful. One of Emily's new favorite songs is "You are my Sunshine". We sing it in the car, bathing, around the house. Another favorite of hers is "Keep on the Sunny Side". Hmm...do you think we like some sunshine! More than just a song, I've really been seeing how she is my "little sunshine". Yes she has a temper, but so do I. Yes she can be whiny, but so can I. This morning God really showed me how blessed I am to have her as my little girl. Now we are almost ready to welcome a 2nd child into the family. You can tell in these pictures that Emily is SO ready and excited. I know she'll be jealous and have some adjustment issues, but we'll work through them, just like everyone else has in the past.We've almost completed his room, we just have to post the train decals where we want them over the changing table. I finished the letters, and the last painting. I just have to make the diaper bag and then I think I'll be done...with the stuff I want to make.It's a new week, and almost a new month. We have 7 more weeks until Baby Joseph is expected to arrive so keep us in your prayers. Also I'd love to hear from you if you read this blog. No one ever comments on my posts, so I just know of a couple of people who read it. I've not changed my security settings because no one ever e-mailed me or commented to add them to my list.

I hope you have a great week!!!