Friday, January 22, 2010

Baby's Joseph's Nursery...so far

We haven't quite finished the nursery yet, but I just wanted to post some pictures of what I've done so far. I bought the letters for his name to hang up but haven't finished them yet. In fact I'm trying to put hooks on each letter, and 2 have cracked into so far. I'm letting the wood glue dry to see if it's going to hold (they're small so it could've happened to anyone). I also bought another canvas and am going to do one more painting for the wall so the side of the crib to go by the letters (and train decals).

I'm doing alot better, I still haven't gotten out to walk since Tuesday, but my blood pressure has been reading normal on my monitor at home. I have felt my legs swell a few times bigger than I'd want, but I am "obeying" and trying to put them up more often. It seems to have turned back colder as Emily got outside to feed the birds today, but I look to walk tomorrow and pray the sun will be back out.

I bought fabric for the diaper bag too, but haven't made pictures of it. I hope to start working on it on a fresh day, when I haven't already cracked some wooden letters open, spilled glue everywhere, broken the bird feeder funnel and other clumsy things all in one day.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: